Can we make your home more livable and more functional for your family?
If you are ready to move ahead with renovation and repairs on your home, or just want to ask a few questions, contact us and let’s have a discussion. Click here to get started, or call us at (843) 388-4334.
In challenging real estate climates, many people are opting to stay in their existing homes longer than planned. Or, they are purchasing a fixer-upper house with plans to remodel it into a home that meets their needs.
If your home is in need of extensive repair or renovation, you need a partner that you can trust to help bring it up to your standards. Brad Chaney is that partner.
Ask yourself these key questions when deciding if it’s time for a remodel.
- Is your kitchen old, cramped or outdated, and in need of an update?
- Are your bathrooms small and lacking modern amenities?
- Does your home have several smaller rooms that would be more usable and efficient with a new floor plan within the same square footage?
- Do you need someone who understands how to update an older home without compromising its character?
- Is your home dark and in need of a new layout and windows to bring in the light?
- Do you need a contractor who can walk you through the process from planning through permits and building?
- Do you need someone to help you determine which improvements will give you the most real estate bang for the buck and return on investment?
- Do you need someone who will honor your budget and help you obtain the improvements you need with the allotted funds?
- Is your home in disrepair and in need of some TLC to bring it back up to code, and to make it more livable for your family?
If the answer to one or many of these questions is ‘yes!’, and it’s time to renovate your home, let the team at B Chaney Improvements do the job. We have built improved spaces for many happy clients in the Charleston, SC area, and would be delighted to resolve your renovation challenges.
Brad is very honest guy and is meticulous with his work. He is very well organized. No delays, and our major renovation went well. Hats off to Rich, his right hand man.
David Garrell (from Google)